Thailand is incredibly diverse and has so much to offer. Just take a look at the pictures below, with some of the most unique and magical places in Thailand. Enjoy and dream about everything that Thailand has to offer!
1. Try and decipher the rock paintings in Pha Taem National Park in Isan.
2. Honor the rain gods by launching handmade bamboo rockets during the Yasothon Rocket Festival in the Isan.
3. Explore Sam Phan Bok, Thailand’s Grand Canyon in Isan.
4. Catch the first rays of sunlight in the magical cave of Phraya Nakhon near Hua Hin.
5. Be like Spiderman and climb the ‘Sticky’ Bua Thong Waterfalls north of Chiang Mai.
6. Have a look at the one and a half million beer bottles at the Million Bottle Beer Temple, or Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew, in Sisaket Province.
7. Experience the peaceful calm around Chiang Rai’s tea plantations.
8. Hop on the slow boat from Thailand to Laos – along the mystic Mekong River.
9. Explore the unique Lod Cave near Pai on a bamboo raft or by kayak.
10. Cross Lake Nong Han in Udon Thani by boat, covered in red lotus flowers.
11. Visit the magical mountain temple of Doi Suthep under the moonlight.
12. Stay the night on the former island prison of Koh Tarutao in Thailand’s deep south.
13. Explore the many unique mountain temples around Lampang.
14. Visit Snow Mountain in Chonburi; only a two hour drive north of Bangkok.
15. Release sky lanterns during Chiang Mai’s Yee Peng Festival.
16. Find hundreds of Buddha statues in Khao Luang Cave near Phetchaburi.
17. Cross Songkla Lake by long tail boat at sunset.
18. Go on a ride along Kanchanaburi’s Death Railway.
19. Just outside Krabi, brave the Tiger Cave Temple’s 1,237 punishing steps.
20. Enjoy the jungle sounds at the unique Blue Pool, 40 kilometers from Krabi Town.
21. Check out the sunrise at the Ban Santichon Viewpoint in Pai.
22. Celebrate the Thai New Year, Songkran, like a local: with a water gun and a colorful Hawaii shirt.